Time to discover the OTHER Bali! River rafting is one of the many adventures Bali can offer. Departure in the morning You will experience the wild side of Bali and the longest river rafting the island has! 2.5 hours of great landscape following your captain-instructor orders.
- Pick up at 9.00 a.m. in airconditioned transport
- Arrive at TelagaWaja River where safe-approved Rafting equipment will distribute to the team
- Meeting Your Professional River guide and Your team
- Experience your Rafting skills and enjoy the wilderness
- Shower and change clothes
- Enjoy the great buffet lunch looking at an amazing landscape in Tangkup Village
- Trip back to Benthos –around 3.00 p.m/4 p.m.
The River Rafting Experience
River rafting in Telaga Waja River offer the longest rafting experience here in Bali. All together 16 km ride that include 2nd level, 3rd level as well as the level 4 for those who love a bit more of an adrenaline! Each raft will host a team of 5 including or 3 including your Captain-Instructor. It is a unique experience in which team work has an absolute priority. The spring-fed Telaga Waja River flows through wild tropical jungle past towering trees and vines. The water is extremely clear, and flows around numerous hairpin curves along the 16-km course. Enjoy navigating numerous rapids and steering clear of the rocks. Paddle right under a natural waterfall shower, and discover all the thrills and action that this dynamic rafting course offer.