Padi Dive Master:
Participation in the PADI Divemaster course is the first step in your professional career as diver. Students who have successfully complete this training, gain the rank of Certified Dive Master. Meaning they may supervise certified divers during their underwater activities, assist in training, as well as lead the dives. At this training candidates for Divemaster'a learn how to properly demonstrate skills and supervise dives. This certificate will provide you the opportunity to grow further at a professional level. Completion of training and passing the exams, will allow you to combine a hobby with work - who knows, maybe even in Bali!
What would You do?
During the course you will learn how to lead a group of divers, both in theory and by practice. Yoy will take part in the Open Water Diver course in order to acquire skills in assisting the instructor during training. You will learn how to identify the most common problems for novice divers under water, and how to help young students during their dives.
Theoretical part of the course consists of 12 lectures, written exam and preparation of a contingency plan in the event of a diving accident. Theoretical classes are taught in our classroom, using modern training techniques with the use of a laptop, presentations and professional lectures.
Theoretical session topics:
- PADI divemaster role and characteristics
- Supervising Certified divers
- Assisting the Instructor while he conducts courses
- Introduction to the theory of diving,
- Decompression theory and dive tables RDP
- Dive Master conducted programs
- Managing risk
- Your Career in diving.
The exam consists of 8 sections, which contain all of the above issues. To pass an exam a minimum of 75% of correct answers is needed in each section.
Practical sessions include workshops on programs that the Dive Master can execute, workshops on supervising divers in training both in the pool and open water. Workshops on how to lead and supervise certified divers in groups.
Diving skills, rescue and swimming:
- Exchange Equipment - between the two divers while underwater and buddy breathing.
- Dive Master diving skills cover 20 PADI skills. You will learn how to present and asses.
- Asses the Rescue Diver skills - unconscious diver on the surface.
- Swimming skills includes: swimming 200 m freestyle, 800 m swimming with ABC, a 100m diver tow, 15 minutes water thread.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- PADI RESCUE DIVER certificate or certificate of another organization eligible for this course
- Medical checkup stating that you are fit to dive.
- CPR and first aid course
- Minimum of 60 certified dives