Rescue Diver course
Rescue Diver course will expand your knowledge and increase the level of experience. You will learn to dive safely, but what is more important is that you will influence other divers. Training, by its nature, is demanding and simulations are conducted in a realistic way.
What will you do?
PADI RESCUE DIVER course prepares you to anticipate and address potential problems that may occur during the dive. You will learn rescue procedures, management of rescue operation and how assist in first aid if a dive accident occurs.
During the practical training sessions, you will learn -auto rescue
- Leading the rescue operation
- Helping the panicked divers
- Recovering unconscious diver to the surface
- Procedures when dealing with unconscious diver on the surface, towing techniques, and subsequent rescue after reaching the shore.
- First aid procedures for pressure related injuries.
- You will take part in rescue scenarios reflecting real situations
Min 15 years, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) or the equivalent of another organization, Firs Aid Course (EFR)